Shipping, Delivery, Returns
Goods will be dispatched within 2 working days (Monday to Friday) of placing your order subject to stock availability. If we are unable to supply the ordered product within 7 days, we will contact you to offer an alternative. Occasionally adverse weather conditions will affect the postal services and in these cases we will send the items out as soon as we possibly can. If you have any questions please contact us and we will update you as best we can.
For mainland UK orders carriage is charged at a flat rate fee of £4.25. Carriage is free for mainland UK orders over the value of £40.00. Overseas flat rate fee £12.50 / USA £17.50.
Mainland UK orders are despatched by Royal Mail. (orders over £30 will be sent by recorded delivery , parcel arrival will be traceable). Overseas orders will be sent via the most appropriate parcel carrier (overseas deliveries will be traceable).
Delivery & Returns
Refunds & Returns
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition with 14 days of purchase.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with an enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund to the card the item was purchased on with a receipt or, if preferred, we will exchange the item or issue a store credit.
- If you have purchased you Byron & Brown products from a shop or another website please make sure you return your items to the relevant retailer. We cannot refund or exchange goods sold by a third party.
- Please send your items to Byron & Brown, 16 Freemans Way, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG3 1DH.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us so we recommend you have proof of postage and use a service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to is your responsibility unless the goods are faulty and a refund is made.